Assessments are $10 (4 hours)
Off-Peak Season (January, February, April, September, October)
Under 20 lbs: $38
21 – 40 lbs: $42
41 – 60 lbs: $47
61 – 100 lbs: $50
Over 100 lbs: $55
Peak Season (March, May, June, July, August, November, December)
Under 20 lbs: $43
21 – 40 lbs: $47
41 – 60 lbs: $52
61 – 100 lbs: $55
Over 100 lbs: $60
Off-Peak Season (January, February, April, September, October) / $25 per cat
Peak Season (March, May, June, July, August, November, December) / $27 per cat
*pricing subject to change
- Boarding check in time - Mon-Fri 6:30am - 1:00pm / Sat, 9am - 1pm
- Boarding check out time - Mon-Fri 6:30am -1pm / Sat, 9am ~ 1pm *late fee will be applied to any pick ups after 1pm.
- We do not accept female dogs on heat.
- Must pass the evaluation interview.
- Vaccination record : DHLPP (D＝Distemper, H＝Infectious Canine Hepatitis, L＝Leptospirosis, P＝Parainfluenza, P=Parvovirus) OR EQUIVALENT. Bordetella (kennel cough) is required within 6 months of visit. It is the owner's responsibility to update your dog's vaccination record. Please make sure to turn it in before it expires.
- Monthly flea/tick/heart worm prevention required.
- First time boarding requirements
- Evaluation must be taken at least two weeks in advance
- A minimum of 2 full days of daycare 30 days prior to the boarding
- The dog must always wear a collar with a leash attached when coming to the daycare.
- There will be an additional charge $5 a day per dog, for any medications, ointments, eye drops etc. that your dog may need during boarding at Furever Friends.
- Owner must provide your dog’s regular meals.
- We require payment prior to your boarding reservation. Please confirm your travel plans before making an appointment..
- Even if your pick up time is sooner than scheduled, we will not refund the difference.
- Please notify us 24 hours ahead of time if there are any changes to the boarding date or drop off time or pick up time.
- Any health issues that your dog develops (including bite wounds) will be treated at the Kalihi Pet Clinic. We charge a $25 transportation fee,
- Non-refundable reservation deposit is required for all boarding dates.
Boarding check list
- Dog food - Please write your dog’s name and feeding instructions on the bag.
- Medication (If needed) - Heartworm, Flea & Tick medication or any medications your dog needs during the stay. Please write the detailed instructions for each medication. We charge a fee of $5 if daily medicine is needed.
- Collar/Harness & Leash
- Emergency contact information - don’t forget to update your info if there are any changes.
- Monthly Flea/Tick/Heartworm prevention required